WSOP Poker is owned by a large Caesars Entertainment Company, which is one of the leading suppliers of gambling services, both online and in real life. The poker room allows all users to learn the rules of the game of all popular types of poker, which later will be able to be played on the platform. The poker room holds for its players a wide variety of promotions, which give very attractive gifts and trips to the famous poker tournament series of WSOP.
Caesars Entertainment is the owner of the poker series WSOP, so on its platform satellites are held on the eve of the competition, allowing players to visit it with minimum investment and possibly free.
All new players are welcomed with the first deposit bonus of100%, and further it is possible via the loyalty program to receive many privileges, up to trips to WSOP, which can be obtained free of charge.
WSOP Poker welcomes all new players, offering the first deposit bonus. The first deposit bonus is 150% and can reach 500 Euro. Every new user, who registers on the gambling platform, after making a deposit, he will receive this bonus by doing some of the requirements of the poker room. After crediting the account the player will receive the bonus sum, which should be wagered in cash games or tournaments. While playing for money, the player will earn Status Points SPS, he will receive for them bonus Euros, exchange rates are160 points for 10 Euro, which will be credited to the player's account.
In addition to the first deposit bonus, new players receive as an encouraging prize seven tickets to free Freeroll 500 Euro, one ticket to the tournament with a prize pool of $1,000 and a ticket to the tournament with a prize pool of 100,000 Euro.
WSOP Poker holds on its platform a large number of promotions, allowing players to win free of charge or with small investments very attractive prizes, including tickets to live poker events, taking place all over the world.
The promotion The Whale Trail is a few free freerolls, allowing players to win tickets costing $530 to the tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of $250,000.
Distribution of prizes in freerolls:
- 1 place - ticket costing $530
- 2-3 places - ticket costing $109
- 4-6 places - ticket costing $22
- 7-11 places - ticket costing $3
- 12-20 places - ticket costing $0,10.
The promotion Tea Time is free freerolls, taking place on Mondays. The winners, who get prize places in these freerolls, are awarded with tickets to the tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of $50,000.
The promotion Morning Coffee is a freeroll, which takes place on Wednesday mornings. Players with prize places receive tickets to the tournament with a prize pool of $50,000.
The promotion Monday Twins includes two tournaments: $10,000 Monday Twins Challenge: Royal and $10,000 Monday Twins Challenge: Flush. These tournaments have $22 buy-in and start at the same time. Tournament participants may receive extra cash prizes if they get prize places in both tournaments.
- two tickets costing $22 for any prize place in both tournaments
- $360 for reaching the final tables in both tournaments
- $1000 for the first place
In one tournament and reaching the final table at the second one
- $10000 for the victory in both tournaments.
The promotion The Daily Challenge Series, where 1000000 dollars is drawn monthly in different tournaments.
The following tournaments are held within a month:
- $20000 Saturday challenge, $55 buy-in, the prize pool of 20000 dollars
- $25000 Friday challenge, $33 buy-in, the prize pool of 25000 dollars
- $25000 Thursday challenge, $13.20 buy-in, the prize pool of 25000 dollars
- $25000 Wednesday Challenge, $35 buy-in, the prize pool of 25 dollars
- $30000 Tuesday high-rollers challenge, $109 buy-in, the prize pool of 30000 dollars
- $10000 Monday Twins Challenge Flush, $22 buy-in, the prize pool of 10000 dollars
- $10000 Monday Twins Challenge Royal, $22 buy-in, the prize pool of 10000 dollars
- $100000 Sunday Challenge 1R, $90 buy-in, 1 re-buy, the prize pool of 100000 dollars.
Players can win tickets to all tournaments via satellites costing $0.99 and to the $100,000 Sunday Challenge 1R - costing $1.95.
WSOP Poker gives customers the opportunity to receive additional benefits via its loyalty program, such as cash back and free tournaments.
Level of the loyalty program (points per month):
- Blue is from 0 to 9 points
- Iron is from 10 to 24 points
- Chrome is from 25 to 49 points
- Copper is from 50 to 99 points
- Bronze is from 100 to 499 points
- Silver is from 500 to 1499 points
- Gold is from 1500 to 4499 points
- Platinum is from 4500 points and higher.
- VIP is from 60000 points per year
- VIP Diamond is from 300000 points per year.
Benefits at levels:
- Blue - cashback of 2%, daily freerolls with prize pools of $75
- Iron - cashback of 2%, daily freerolls with prize pools of $75, $100
- Chrome - cashback of 2%, daily freerolls with prize pools of $75, $100, $200
- Copper - cashback of 2%, daily freerolls with prize pools of $75, $100, $200, $300
- Bronze - cashback of 2%, daily freerolls with prize pools of $75, $100, $200, $300 and the weekly freeroll with a prize pool of $750
- Silver - cashback of 4%, daily freerolls with prize pools of $75, $100, $200, $300 and the weekly freeroll with a prize pool of $750, $1000
- Gold - cashback of 9%, daily freerolls with prize pools of $75, $100, $200, $300, the weekly freeroll with a prize pool of $750, $1000 and the monthly freeroll with a prize pool of $4000
- Platinum - cashback of 18%, all freerolls are similar to Gold and one extra monthly freeroll with a prize pool of $7000
- VIP - cashback of 27%, all benefits of lower levels
- VIP Diamond - cashback of 36%, all benefits of lower levels.
A personal manager is assigned to players with VIP-levels and they are involved in a variety of promotions, where not only cash prizes are drawn, but also trips to the popular poker series.
WSOP Poker allows players to play in the following popular varieties of poker:
Texas Holdem Poker (both unlimited and with fixed limit)
Omaha Hi Low Poker
Seven Card Stud Poker
Seven Card Stud Poker Hi Low
Five Card Stud Poker
WSOP Poker uses on its platform reliable and high-quality software that allows players to use the following features:
- quick search of tables and tournaments via lobby
- simultaneous play at several tables, both cash games and in tournaments
- notes on opponents during the game
- request of game statistics for analysis and improving of playing.
WSOP Poker holds for it players tournaments with different buy-in and structure.
Freerolls are free tournaments where players can compete for the prize pools ranging from 75 to 7000 dollars.
SnG tournaments are tournaments with a small number of players, where 15% of the participants are normally included into the prize places.
MTT tournaments are tournament with plenty of players, where prize pools are ten times more, than money spent on paying buy-in. Tournaments with large prize pools are held at the weekend and they are quite popular among a large number of players.
Satellites are qualifying tournaments that allow with small investments to win tickets to tournaments with big prize pools or vouchers to live events, including a series of WSOP tournaments.
WSOP Poker charges a standard for many online poker rooms rake of 5%, but the players participating in the loyalty program can be get a rakeback of 36%. On average, players can expect a 20% return, exchanging points for dollars and receiving free tournament tickets.
WSOP Poker offers players the following ways to add and withdraw funds: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, PayPal, PaySafeCard, Entropay, NETELLER, Ukash, SOLO, BOLETO and bank transfers.
WSOP Poker helps all players on any question by e-mail [email protected], as well as by phone: +12684844807, +08082389815 (toll free), and for VIP-players +35020070978, +08082389833 (toll free).
+ Quick technical support via e-mail
+ Popular playground
+ The most popular poker varieties
+ Lots of different players
+ A lot of tables with different limits
+ Lots of tournaments
+ A lot of promotons
- A little bonus on your first deposit
- There are no players from the United States