PaddyPower Poker is part of the well-known gambling network iPoker and it provides users with the ability to play poker, to play in online casinos and bookmaker's office.
Nowadays PaddyPower Poker is the largest bookmaker's office in Europe, and its shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange. But the gambling platform lately pays special attention to the poker room, so that all users will be able to find it in a large number of training materials for the game of poker, including beneficial poker strategy. New players receive from the poker room the first deposit bonus of 200% and then players can take part in numerous promotions, where large cash prizes and vouchers to the popular poker series, such as the Irish Open, WSOP and so on, are held.
PaddyPower Poker offers all new players a big first deposit bonus of 200% and the maximum amount of which is equal to $2,000. In order to get the first deposit bonus, users should register on the gambling platform, and then to deposit funds into the account. The bonus will be accrued to the special account on the sum transferred to the player's account. For example, if the player replenishes his account on $500, he will receive a bonus of $1,000. After that, the player has to start playing poker for real money in ring games and tournaments, earning points for that. $10 will be accrued for each earned 667 points from the special account to players account. Points are accrued for the taken from the player rake at the rate of $1 for 20 points. This offer is valid for 90 days from the date of the transfer of funds to player's account.
PaddyPower Poker organizes for its players a variety of promotions, where you can participate for free or at minimal cost and win big cash prizes and vouchers to the popular poker series, taking place in different countries of the world.
The promotion First Depositors Freeroll is for new players who replenish their accounts for the first time. As soon as they replenish their accounts, they will receive a free ticket to a freeroll with a prize pool of $500 provided by the poker room. Players, who get one of the first thirty-five places, will receive cash prizes, so for the first place the sum of $100 is paid.
The promotion Freeddie Mays Bounty is available to all players of the poker room. To take part in it you should read blog PaddyPower Poker.com, which is led by Freddie. The blog publishes a variety of pictures and under them comments should be left. Freddie gives for the best comment a ticket to the tournament held every Friday. The player who succeeds to beat Freddie Mace of the tournament will receive a cash award of $100 and a ticket to the next similar tournament. If beating of Freddie fails, then you need to try and get into the top places to get a part of the prize pool.
The promotion Paddy's Pantsdown is a series of tournaments with $1.00 buy-in and in addition to the prize pool poker room adds $100, and the players, received prize places get free tickets to the tournament with a prize pool of $1000, taking place on Fridays.
The promotion Fantastic Fridays is held every Friday for all players who like tournaments. Two tournaments are organized on promotion:
- FreddieMays Bounty with $11.00 buy-in and the poker room adds to the prize pool an additional $100 and pays $150 per player for the beating of the mysterious Freddie Mays
- Fantastic Friday $1,000 Added with $11.00 buy-in, and the poker room adds to the prize pool $1,000.
The promotion Paddy's Steps Sit'N'Go is a series of satellites, where players with minimum investment can win tickets costing $215 to tournaments with large guaranteed prize pools. Minimum buy-in in satellites is $0.15 and there are seven generally levels of the satellites and the higher is the level, the higher are the prizes.
The promotion Jackpot Sit 'N' Go is a SnG tournaments with progressive jackpots.
Jackpots of SnG tournaments:
- $2000 - Dirty Dozen, $2.40 buy-in
- $15000 - Maui, $6.00 buy-in
- $30000 - Rio, $23.50 buy-in
- $50000 - Fort Knox, $59.00 buy-in.
The tournament involves twelve people and jackpots are won by players, who will take the first place in six tournaments in a row. The abovementioned sums of jackpots are minimal, because they are constantly increasing.
The promotion Irish Open is a series of qualifying satellites that allow winning prize sets to a trip to the popular poker series in Ireland. A prize set consists of cash on travel to the tournament venue and back, accommodation, pocket expenses and payment of buy-in to participate in a tournament series.
The promotion Attack the WSOP this summer allows all players to win a variety of prize sets to the worldwide known poker WSOP series, passing the selection of qualifying satellites.
Prize set costing 4000 dollars (satellites with $55.00 buy-in):
- $50 - registration fees
- $1450 - travel expenses and pocket money
- a five-day stay in Las Vegas Hotel "Wynn"
- $1500 is a payment of buy-in for participation in the tournament.
Prize set costing 7100 dollars (satellites with $215.00 buy-in):
- $80 - registration fees
- $1520 - travel expenses and pocket money
- a eight-day stay in Las Vegas Hotel "Wynn"
- $2500 - is a payment of buy-in for participation in the tournament.
Prize set costing 13400 dollars (satellites with $255.00 buy-in):
- $200 - registration fees
- $1850 - travel expenses and pocket money
- a seven-day stay in Las Vegas Hotel "Wynn Hotel".
- $10000 - is a payment of buy-in for participation in the main event of poker series.
Buy-in in satellites constitutes a considerable sum, but players can take advantage of other satellites, where buy-in is much lower and the chance to win tickets to attend the main qualifying rounds on promotion Attack the WSOP this summer.
Loyalty program PaddyPower Poker allows players to return part of the money taken by the poker room as a rake.
Loyalty program has six levels:
- Power One - from 0 to 499 points (monthly)
- Power Two - from 500 to 2999 points (monthly)
- Power Three - from 3000 to 7999 points (monthly)
- Power Four - from 8000 points and more (monthly)
- Power Max - from 60000 to 299999 points (quarterly)
- Power Max+ - from 300000 points and more (quarterly).
Earned in the poker game points in the future can be exchanged for cash, purchase for them tickets to tournaments or exclusive goods in the online store, located on the gambling platform.
The poker room holds also freerolls for all players, access to which is granted according to the level.
Freerolls according to levels:
- Power One - tournament with a prize pool of $500 held on Sundays
- Power Two - tournament with a prize pool of $750 held on Wednesdays
- Power Three - tournament with a prize pool of $1000 held every second Tuesday of a month
- Power Four - tournament with a prize pool of $1000 held every fourth Tuesday of a month
- Power Max - VIP- tournament with a prize pool chosen by the poker room
- Power Max+ - VIP- tournament with a prize pool chosen by the poker room.
Players, who reach a certain level, can register for free in tournaments according to their levels, as well as in all competitions of the lower levels. Not only cash prizes but also tickets to tournaments with big prize pools are drawn in the VIP-tournaments.
PaddyPower Poker allows to play the following popular varieties of poker:
Texas Holdem Poker (both unlimited and with fixed limit)
Omaha Hi Low Poker
Seven Card Stud Poker
Seven Card Stud Poker Hi Low
Five Card Stud Poker
PaddyPower Poker uses on its gambling platform software of well-known iPoker network, allowing players to use the following convenient features:
- the ability to play poker through the browser without downloading the client's program
- graphic settings of tables
- quick search of the desired cash tables and tournaments through the lobby of the poker room
- mulititabling - simultaneous play at several tables
- notes on players with division on groups
- request of game statistics for the analysis of the poker game.
PaddyPower Poker organizes for its clients a variety of tournaments that can satisfy the requirements of the most discerning poker player.
Freerolls are tournaments with free registration, where prizes are offered by the poker room. Freeroll prize pools are ranging from 500 to 1000 dollars.
SnG tournaments are tournaments in which from 6 to 27 individuals are participated and a prize pool of them is small. The most popular among the players are tournaments with progressive jackpots.
MTT tournaments are tournaments with many participants where prizes are much higher than buy-in required for registration. Tournaments with large prize pools are hold at weekend.
Satellites are qualifying tournaments that allow winning tournament tickets of high value with minimum investment.
Knockout tournaments are tournaments where in addition to the main prize pool there is an extra pool from which money is paid to players for opponents knocking out from the tournament.
PaddyPower Poker takes from all players a rake of 5%, but players may return some funds through a loyalty program, 18% on average.
PaddyPower Poker offers players the following methods to add and withdraw funds: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Delta, NETELLER, Moneybookers, PayPal and bank transfers.
PaddyPower Poker provides round the clock support for all its players via online chat, e-mail address poker @ PaddyPower Poker.com and international phone + 353-1-905-01-32.
+ ability to play in your browser without downloading the client program
+ quick technical support via e-mail
+ playground for poker, online casino and sportsbook
+ the most popular poker varieties
+ a lot of different players (including the weak ones who came from the casino or bookmaker)
+ a lot of tables with different limits
+ lots of tournaments
+ a lot of promotons