Intertops Poker was founded in 2004 and formed a part of the fairly well-known gambling network Cake Poker Network. Intertops Poker is one of the most popular gambling platforms, as it offers players the most well-known types of poker, attractive promotions with a variety of prizes and a very nice bonus to all new players who are not only register, but also make the first deposit into their accounts. In addition to the poker room on the platform customers can find an online casino with a variety of slot machines and a constant draw of jackpot, as well as the bookmaker's office where fans of sport can make bets on different sports events.
Despite the fact that Intertops Poker is only available in English and German, its popularity among gamblers is high and the attendance of this gambling platform at all hours is very good.
Intertops Poker welcomes all new players with an impressive bonus of 200% reaching $1,000. The customer should register in the poker room to receive this bonus and make a deposit from $20 to $1,000. Then it is necessary to activate the bonus within 24 hours by entering promo code "1000ITP", and after that the customer needs to start playing at cash tables or in tournaments gaining FPP-points. For every gained 83.375 points the player's account will be accrued at $5. If a player makes a smaller deposit, for example, $100 and wagers quickly received bonus, he will be able to replenish his account again participating in the bonus program for a deposit. This procedure can be repeated several times during the 90 days, until the bonus will be completely wagered.
New players, who started playing for real money and gained a minimum of 10 FPP-points, would get a ticket to the freeroll $1,000 Depositor Freeroll with a guaranteed prize pool of $1000 taking place once a month.
Intertops Poker is held constantly a variety of promotions, where all players without exception can participate.
The promotion Play with the Pros allows all players to pass qualification through satellites to participate in the live tournaments, where few professional players will be present. The tournament will be held in Dublin, Ireland. Satellites have buy-in from $5.50 to $55 and the winners receive a prize set costing $3,500.
The prize set includes:
- the payment of buy-in $2600 ($2000) to the High Roller Main Event Tournament
- $900 for travel and accommodation in hotel of Dublin.
The promotion Gold Chips is held on Intertops Poker constantly and players, playing for real money, receive one gold chip for every 100 FPP-points that can be further exchanged for money or Gold Card.
The promotion Gold Cards is intended for the players playing for cash. Players just need to play at the card tables and when rake reaches a certain value at one table, one of the players gets Gold Card. It can be given even to a player who has just joined to the play and has got the first hand. Gold Cards are highly quoted in the poker room and customers can buy tickets to the tournaments or exchange for money form them.
The promotion The Exchange allows all Gold Card holders to sell them through the store, or exchange for other cards at a favorable rate.
The promotion Rake Race is held every month by the poker room and its money prize comprises $25,000. To take part in the promotion the customer just needs to play a lot and gain FPP-points. At the end of each week players with the highest amount of points will share the prize pool of $6250.
The promotion 26-Day Endurance Challenge enables active players to receive free tickets to the tournament with a prize pool of $750, all that is required from the players is to gain at least 14 FPP-points per day within 26 days in a row.
Intertops Poker offers the following poker variants:
Texas Holdem Poker (both unlimited and with fixed limit)
Omaha Hi Low Poker
Seven Card Stud Poker
Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo
Five Card Stud Poker
The poker room Intertops Poker uses in its work software of Game Network Cake Poker Network and it offers to use the following user-friendly features on its gambling platform:
- search for tables by limits and tournaments by buy-in
- search for players by nicknames
- simultaneous play at several tables
- notes on opponents
- request of game statistics.
Intertops Poker room holds a large number of tournaments.
SnG tournaments start with a determined number of individuals and buy-in is from $1.
The most popular tournaments that take place in the poker room regularly are listed below.
- $1000 Depositor Freeroll, 10 FPP, prize pool of $1000
- Sunday $1k Freezeout, free of charge, prize pool of $1000.
- $0.25 NLH Turbo, $0.25 buy-in, prize pool depends on quantity of participants
- $1000 GTD R&A, $2 buy-in, prize pool from $1000
- $3 NLH SH, $3 buy-in, prize pool depends on quantity of participants
- $300 Guaranteed, $5 buy-in, prize pool from $300
- $500 GTD (1R/1A), $5 buy-in, 1 re-buy, 1 add-on, prize pool from $500
- $500 GTD R&A, $5 buy-in, re-buy is available, prize pool from $500
- $750 GTD Deep Stacked Turbo, $10 buy-in, prize pool from $750
- $400 GTD, $10 buy-in, prize pool from $400
- $1500 GTD, $20 buy-in, prize pool from $1500
- $3000 GTD, $55 buy-in, prize pool from $3000
- $8000 GTD - Holiday Gold - $500 ADDED, $100 buy-in, prize pool from $8000
- $10000 GTD, $150 buy-in, prize pool from $10000
- Holiday Gold - Top 100 win $22 $5K GTD Satellite Ticket, $10 buy-in, prize ticket to the tournament with prize pool of $5000.
Satellites to the live tournament Irish Open, held in Ireland:
- Irish Open 2013 Satellite - Turbo R&A, $3 buy-in
- Irish Open 2013 Satellite - Turbo 1R, $10 buy-in.
InterPots Poker take from all players a rake, which ranges from 1% to 10% depending on which limits the customer plays and how much time he plays. Rakeback comprises 25%.
Intertops Poker offers players to add and withdraw funds in the following ways: Visa, MasterCard, WebMoney, Moneybookers, PaySafe, ClickandBuy, Ukash and bank transfer.
Intertops Poker offers its players round the clock support by e-mail [email protected], as well as international phone 1-268-480-3100 or fax 1-268-484-3112.
+ Poker room is combined with a casino and bookmaker
+ Poker room with good attendance
+ Online technical support by e-mail and phone
+ Large variety of poker games
+ A large number of players
+ A large number of tables in cash games with different limits
+ Lots of tournaments
- Few tournaments with micro buy-ins.