Full Tilt Poker was established in 2004 by professional poker players Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson and Phil Ivey and this fact gave it huge popularity among players from around the world in short time. But it was closed in 2011 because leader of the poker room, namely Howard Leder, was accused of fraudulent activities. A closing date of the poker room was called "Black Friday."
In 2012, Rational FT Enterprises Limited, which owns the Poker Stars, bought all the debts of the poker room and got a new license for online gaming. And starting from November 6, Full Tilt Poker resumed its work, quickly gaining the lost positions, and currently it holds the second place in the overall ranking of the poker rooms around the world, following the Poker Stars.
In the poker room you can play a large number of games, and it offers a lot of promotions among for the players. The promotions often raffle off more than one million dollars as well as prize packages to live events. New players receive a first deposit bonus of 100% and reaching $600 and in addition to this free tickets to several tournaments with different prize pools.
Poker room offers a huge number of tournaments with a variety of structures, ranging from the usual, and ending with progressive jackpots.
Full Tilt Poker offers new players to take part in the "Starter Pack" where you can get a first deposit bonus and free tournament tickets.
"Starter Pack" promotions is designed for new players. All new players on first charge of their account receive deposit bonus of 100% from the poker room, ten tickets for $5,000 Freeroll First Deposit Freeroll with a total prize pool of $50,000 and a ticket to one of the CIS tournaments worth $2.25. All the players get tickets but the bonus on the first deposit is required to play off in six months. The first deposit bonus maximum is $600, but you can get bonus dollars earning points. For every earned 25 points the poker room gives $1, payments on account are made in increments of 10 or 20 dollars, depending on the amount of the deposit account.
Full Tilt Poker regularly hosts a variety of events for its players allowing them to win additional cash awards and prizes.
"Freeroll Tournaments" promotion is available for all players, and is that the poker room runs four freerolls on a daily basis where the tournament tickets or tickets for ring games in the amount of $50 each are raffled off. Monthly poker room pays $7,500 freerolls for its players.
"Happy Hour" promotion is held regularly on the cache tables. By this promo the poker room appoints happy hours at its discretion. During this time players get double or triple points at VIP-program if they play on cash. Cache tables involved in the promo are marked with a special icon in the form of a lemon slice.
"Happy Hour shorthanded" promotion is identical to the previous one but it is attended by incomplete cache tables, ie, 6-Max, 8-Max and 9-Max, but which are not completely filled with players.
"Early Bird" promotion is available for all players and takes place in the CIS tournaments. All players who take part in the CIS tournaments with participants number from 6 to 18 get double points according to loyalty program. In addition, if more runs parallel action «Happy Hour», the bonus is added and the players get points in the treble. In addition, if there is a promotion "Happy Hour" currently running, bonus stacks and players get triple bonus.
"Sunday Brawl" promotion held every Sunday and any player who has paid $ 250 buy-in can take part in it. This buy-in gives the right to participate in the Knockout Bounty tournament, ie knockout tournament. This tournament has a guaranteed prize pool, but besides it there is Knockout fund, from which the premiums are paid for knocking opponents out of the tournament. The prize is $ 40 and you can get it any number of times that is as much players you knock out of the tournament so many times a bonus will be credited.
"1UP" promotion - these are specific tournaments. 1UP Multi-Entry, conducted daily. You can register four times on this tournament and win up to three bonus tickets as well as by combining entrances can receive a reward up to $ 5,000. The tournament buy-in is only $ 5.50. And besides the main prize pool which is divided among the winners there are additional rewards.
- For two prizes you get one bonus ticket
- For three prizes you get two bonus tickets
- For four prizes relies three bonus ticket.
- The union of the two entries in the final awarded as 50 tournament dollars
- Consolidation of the three entries and participation in finale gives an award of 250 tournament dollars
- The union of the four entries, and participation in the finale gives 5000 tournament dollars.
"Double Deuce" promotion is a series of satellites with buy-in from 0.11 up to $6.00, where you can win a ticket to Sunday tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of $12,000.
"Double s " promotion is a series of tournaments with different buy-ins in which all players can try their luck and win one of the progressive jackpots. Tournaments Big Double (buy-in $21.5) Daily Double (buy-in $12) Early Double (buy-in $ 6) allow you to win jackpots from1,000 up to 10,000 dollars.
"Live tournaments" promotion allows all players to take part in numerous satellites where you can win a prize packages to attend live events taking place around the world. Prize package includes money for travel, accommodation, spending money and to pay buy-in to participate in a particular tournament. Prize packages for tournaments of the following poker series are played out: UK & Ireland Poker Tour (Ireland), Eureka Poker Tour (Europe), Brazilian Series of Poker (Brazil) and Australia & New Zealand Poker Tour (New Zealand).
Loyalty program or VIP-program Full Tilt Poker allows players to return part of the money that the poker room takes as a rake.
Loyalty program has the following levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Black Card. Unlike many other loyalty programs operating in other poker rooms, Full Tilt Poker software has no strict number of points to advance to the next level and uses a moving average of seven days, thirty days and a hundred days, and levels are assigned on this basis. Each level provides an exchange of points for real money and different tournament tickets. Higher the level, the more favorable exchange is and tournament tickets are more prestigious.
In addition to these promos Full Tilt Poker holds other ones equally attractive, which are periodically updated.
Full Tilt Poker offers the following poker variants:
- Texas Holdem Poker
- Omaha Hi Low Poker
- Seven Card Stud Poker
- Seven Card Stud Poker Hi Low
- Five Card Stud Poker
- Draw Poker
- Irish Poker
Full Tilt Poker uses software developed by TiltWare LLC/Kolyma Corp, which allows players to use the following functions:
- Avatar Settings
- Search filters for tournaments and ring games
- Simultaneous play on multiple tables
- Notes on players
- Game statistics.
Full Tilt Poker organizes a lot of tournaments which differ in their structure and cost of buy-ins.
Types of tournaments:
- Deep Stack - the initial amount of chips is 3000
- Super Stack - the initial amount of chips is 5000
- Rush Poker - Tournaments where players move to another table at every hand and because of that the game goes in a very rapid pace
- Turbo - tournaments with rapidly increasing buy-ins
- Super Turbo - tournaments with a very rapid rise of blind and small initial stack
- Rebuy - tournaments where re-buys are possible
- Escalator - tournaments with a gradual increase in the blinds throughout the game, and the same blind at the final table
- Double Chance - tournaments that have an extra badge, and it can be further exchanged for chips
- Triple Chance - tournaments identical to Double Chance but provides two authentication tickets for each participant
- On Demand - tournaments with late registration
- Knockout Bounty - tournaments where in addition to the main prize pool there is an additional one from which premiums are paid for knocking players out of the tournament
- Shootout - tournaments in which the game goes on until one player remains at the table, then they move to the next stage and the game is played in the same fashion
- Re-Entry - tournaments where even during late registration players who have lost all the chips may start playing again
- Multi-Entry - tournaments where you can register more than once, that is to play at multiple tables at the same time
- Matrix - a CIS tournaments where a player plays in four tournaments and against the same opponents
- Steps - multilevel CIS tournaments where you can start with a minimum money but win rather impressive prizes.
There is no direct rakeback payments at Full Tilt Poker, part of the money taken as rake poker room returns by the loyalty program. The latter includes an exchange of points for real money and free tickets to various tournaments.
Full Tilt Poker offers the following means to recharge gaming account: Skrill, entropay, Ukash, Neteller, QIWI, Visa, MasterCard, gaming account of PokerStars poker room. You can withdraw funds in the same way it was added.
Full Tilt Poker provides comprehensive support for its players through online chat and e-mail address [email protected]
+ Online technical support
+ Large selection of poker games
+ A large number of players
+ Lots of tournaments
+ Good VIP-program
+ Major bonus on your first deposit
+ A large number of promotions.